2005年10月9日

Google Talk works better than Skype

When I wanted to talk to someone abroad, Skype used to be my first choice. Once you successfully connected with the other guy, it works like a breeze. However, things don't always go as we expected. Even if my friend and I both got online, we still couldn't see each other. We could exchange messages by MSN, but not Skype.

When it happened again this morning, I really got pissed off and determined to solve this problem. I asked the other guy to install Google Talk, and then we tried to talk by it. I do know that Google has very talented engineers and that's why they can always deliver quality software, but the fact that Google Talk works right out-of-box still amazes me. Its sound quality equals Skype, and finally we could easily connect to each other just like MSN.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言